Cuadroki is a simple but fun puzzle in which you have to arrange colored squares. This is similar to the legendary Rubik's Cube, but in 2D. The number of squares by side can be set from 3 to 8 resulting in six different Cuadroki boards, making this nice game suitable for the whole family.
Play against the clock! Press on the shuffle button to let Cuadroki shuffle all squares and start the stopwatch. Every board has its own local Leaderboard with 10 best times and an Online World Leaderboard with 20 best times!
- 6 classic boards with colored rows: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8
- 6 extra 8x8 boards with special patterns - more challenging and more fun to play!
- Local Leaderboard (10 best times for each board)
- Online World Leaderboard (20 best times for each board)
- Simple and intuitive
- Landscape mode for tablets supported (screens larger than 6.5 inches)
- The app will display ads but in a non-intrusive way and not when you are playing against the clock
- USAGE TERMS FOR THE WORLD LEADERBOARD -
The player is free to enter any player name into the local Leaderboard that he or she regards convenient for later identification. These names can be further edited before being uploaded to the World Leaderboard. It is not allowed to use any player name that is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory. Names with these characteristics will be removed without prior advice.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+