Head to Head mode: Master the elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Air and Spirit to control fate! Need to decide who is going to do the dishes, take the trash out or drive to the store? Play for it! Winner decides! Perhaps.... best two out of three?
Solo Mode: Spend your coins to test and beat fate! Earn collection items when you tie against the machine. Collection items can enhance your game play in many ways.
Instructions on how to navigate and play:
- Player Mode: From the main menu just click the ONE PLAYER or TWO PLAYER button to set the game mode. Then click START GAME.
- Once in the desired game mode you can hit the orange globe on the left side of the screen to return to the Main Menu. You may click the orange globe on the right side with the question mark to gain the secrets of the elements!
- Click Play, then tap the large green question marks multiple times to cycle through the elements you wish to release upon your opponent. Once the count down timer has reached 0 the results will be revealed along with the winner or any ties and collection items.
- - Points are gained depending on the results of comparing each element you chose to the element your opponent chose straight across from yours. See the secrets of the elements (help) page for how scoring is resolved in the app.
- - A Win/Lose/Tie result is based on total points you earned compared to total points your opponent earned.
- Collections can be accessed and tracked by clicking the COLLECTIONS button on the Main Menu page in the app. The collections page can be scrolled up and down to see your progress and what your collections do.
- Setting the difficulty: Tap and slide the orange globe on the slider bar at the bottom. You will notice the countdown timer being changed between a slow 10 seconds and a rapid 3 seconds each game. 5 seconds is the default value.
I hope you enjoy our first game, Elemental Lords!
Please feel free to send us your feedback and let us know what you would like to see in this game! If we are able and get enough support we will update it! We would like to add achievements and other cool features!