This FREE chess game app is great to tease your friends at chess, improve your skills, learn chess or simply have fun!
This is the largest chess puzzle database in any app and it is all for FREE, to have you and your friends challenged and entertained.
NOTE: This is a social game and facebook login is a must to compete against your friends! :)
Stop reading and start playing chess to improve your Chess Ranking!
* The first Social Chess Game: you compete with points and badges earned from solving puzzles.
* Over 60.000 different chess puzzles. We invite you to try to finish them ;)
* Facebook Friends Ranking: Challenge your friends and beat them to become the king of chess.
* Country Rankings: Be the best from your country!
* Worldwide Rankings: Be the best chess player of the world.
* Browse the most extensive chess puzzle database of any other app.
* Analyze all the chess puzzles you already played and learn from it. Get better at chess and track your progress!
* Hours of entertainment for FREE! With many hours of work for you, you can't go wrong with this super addictive chess puzzle game!
Support and Feedback:
If you have any technical problems please email us at [email protected]
Please include the app's version, your device information and a screenshot if possible.
The more information that you provide to us, the better we can serve you and crush any bugs that may exist. We really apprciate all feedback.
Follow Chess Ranking on TWITTER!
Like us on FACEBOOK!
For more informations, visit us!
Completed one puzzle. How do I continue ?
Hangs between puzzles, would be a good app if it worked properly
I just love the overall concept of this Chess puzzle app.
App isn't working without Facebook Login and after EVERY screen there will pop-up an annoying advertise!
Cool App! i can't wait to see when there is more people on the ranking boards of every country :)
Loving how fresh and nice it looks. Great to play chess!
Good concept but app keeps crashing between puzzles. Also hangs between puzzles - should be some kind of loading UI signal here because it's hard to tell what's happening or how long the next puzzle will take to load. Promising but has a lot of bugs that need to be ironed out.