About Physics Drop Gravity (Unreleased)
Just tilt your device and turn the space upside down, defying the laws of gravity.
Push the ball into the U by pushing the ball, drawing lines, and changing the gravity direction.
HOW IT WORKS
- Draw objects, lines and polygons.
- All the mobile objects, both ball and drawings, react to the law of gravity.
- Rotate your device to change the gravity direction.
- You can change the gravity direction whenever you want.
- Don't trap the ball when you change the gravity direction.
- If you get stuck, tap the restart button.
Physics Drop Gravity is a free to play physics problem game with over 100 levels that will put your spatial-visualization abilities to the test.
Do you think you master physics puzzles? Try Physics Drop Gravity!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+