When winning against Chessie becomes too simple - play against "Chesso": here it gets challenging, because Chesso is a serious opponent and it is not easy to beat Chesso ...
* Chess playing for beginners and for experienced players
* Chessie levels for practicing the moves and for relaxing chess game on the go
* Chesso stage for playing against a srious chess opponent
* Point system rewarding quick captures of opponent's pieces
Chessie is not "Losing Chess" or "Antichess", because there is no forced capturing and the regular chess rules always apply. Chessie trains your chess skills and always makes fun!
In order to encourage learning and practicing the chess game rules, Chessie features:
• Flagging of the squares that are legal targets of a move
• Undo of moves and carrying out of an alternative move
• Suggestion of reasonable good next moves
Screen good .But.....play level ..not good