Spent time playing word puzzle games? Feel it is time for a change? Well meet Wordious… The new word puzzle game with an element of surprise. Wordious is like nothing you have ever seen before, what will happen when you need to place your letters on a gameboard that is made up by board pieces, pieces that you and your opponents take turns placing.
• Each player start with seven letter tiles. A total of 24 board pieces are distributed evenly to the number of players in the game.
• At the beginning of your turn, you can choose to place a board piece. If a player decided to place 1-2 board pieces, it is important that these should connect to the current Game Board.
• Playing a word is as in most other games in this category: It has to connect to a word already in play, no single letter words, no Names, Places, abbreviations. Inflections are accepted.
• The game ends when all 115 letters tiles are used and a player has no letters left or everyone passes.
• Every unplayed board piece is worth 15 points at the end of the game. Unplayed letters tiles are penalized.
- Features -
• Play with Facebook friends, Wordious friends or a random player from the Wordious community.
• Build the board as you play – every game is new!
• Play the classic Wordious game mode
• Tweak your profile
• Every move you make counts and will change your statistics real time.
• We invite the community to evolve the dynamic dictionaries, so we always have the best dictionary for Wordious. Help us by using our voting system to in- or exclude word
• Connect to Facebook and play with your friends!
• This app also works as a Companion app for the real life board game, Wordious. Word Check is included, Rulebook and Scoreboard is coming soon!
• Weekly updates - mostly from our backend, so You won’t have to update the app every week
- Features coming soon -
Statistics, More Languages, Game Modes, Ranking, Shop, Rewards, Achievement and much more...
For more information on Wordious, visit us at www.Wordious.com/ and follow us on Twitter @Wordious. Also check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wordious to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and more.