About Ninja Adventure Jungle Island
Ninja Adventure Jungle Island is a beautiful & fun jungle adventure runner game in which you play as the Superhero Ninja.
Game can be played without internet and wifi and completely offline.
A cruel hunter has caged all animals on a jungle island to sell them in black market. Superhero Ninja is a great friend of nature and will do his best to help the innocent animals.
Once mighty Ninja enters the legendary jungle, he can start freeing them but beware the hunter will always be just behind him. So, run & get through the danger of the forest with Ninja’s mighty dash in this epic Himalayan jungle run and jump game.
In Jungle Island Run, Hero is in a rush to save all animal friends so he’ll keep on running as fast as he can, you have to guide him through several obstacles by moving up, down, jumping, dashing and gliding with a parachute. You must ensure that the hunter doesn’t catch your ninja, otherwise you won’t be able to save the animals from being sold at the black market.
As you save animal friends they will start helping you on your quest to save their friends. Run and save Benji the banana monkey, Raju the mouse, Kong the elephant hero, and all the other animals.
Ninja Adventure Jungle Island features:
• FREE TO PLAY, lifelong!
• Classical 2D game style with stunning visuals
• Unique power ups and animal allies
• Simple, intuitive and addictive game play
• Optimized for family play
• Lots of achievements to get
• Highly competitive leader board system
• Small size game , less than 25 mb
• if you love small game , this little game is really addictive
• Unlock Various Run and Save Animal Achievements
• Get Highest Score of saved animal in Play Store Leader board
How to play?
Run as far as you can from the hunter.
Single Tap to Jump over obstacles.
Long Tap to fly using a parachute.
Swipe to Dash and break obstacles.
Tap on Animal Friend’s Face to Ride them.
Start an Epic Adventure with Super Hero Ninja and experience this fast retro endless running game! For FREE!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+