- Tap on the platforms to jump, there's up to 30 stages to escape to! Go sightseeing and reach for the stars!
- In Sushiland, all your dreams will come true! Collect Nigiris for extra score but watch out for the guard! He'll spot you if you don't hide on time!
- Go further with skill upgrades
- Tired of seeing Senri in the same old costume? Head down to the Tailor and try out something new!
- There's over 150 achievements to help Senri reach! Try to unlock them all to get tons of fish!
- There's no need to wait for energy to play. Play as many times as you like without restrictions
- There's no advertisements in this game but please support us by buying fish at the Fish Shop if you can!
It's a simple game that you only need to touch the screen to play. It's fun game and you can take it casually. However there's still a problem. (This can be on my end, I don't know if this actually working fine on others) - If you go to Shop back and forth, it eventually crashing. After you fully upgraded all the skills and got on Sushiland, the game will crash when you clear it. (I tried 3 times and always like that) It's just doing fine when Senri's skills is not fully upgraded ( I thought this is because the costumes but apparently it's not) There's still some more but it didnt affect the game that much. Lastly, when you reach the stage on the top of mountains and above the clouds, the jump platform are kinda too blended with the background, its kinda hard to see the clouds but its fine regardless.
Game is addicting but the graphic is stretched everywhere, there's no scroll indicator on the achievement and i feel a little bit confused, can you make the new achievement on the top so it's easy to found?