A math tester and new trivia puzzle game, merge the same number blocks to get bigger numbers! You must be addicted!
‘’Hexa Cell‘’ derives from the classic Sudoku puzzle, but newly designed! Make strategic moves to put the same number tiles in a line and merge together! It's very sample to play, you just need to tap the number block and put it in the empty grid space you want.
You need to move 4 or more same numbers in a line(no always be a straight line, but also snake shape lines), then they will be merged into a larger number. Like 2...4... 8... 16... 256... 1024... 2048 and so on. During this process, you should be careful to the empty space and the dropping number blocks. You will fail if all the grids are occupied and no more number blocks can be moved and merged.
-- Main Special Features--
1. It combines numbers calculation with graphics connection, brings you the brand-new ultimately mental fun.
2. Casual Mode, Classic Mode and Extreme Mode are going to satisfy your mental limit challenge.
3. Global players' score rankings are waiting for you to challenge！
4. Simple operation, easy to understand, graphics and large number is hard to calculate.
--How to play?--
1. Tap a hexa number tile, select the blank grid to move into.
2. Connect at least 4 same number tiles, plus them and merge into a larger number.
3. After a round, the system will drop some random number tiles.
4. Combine the numbers to gain the game points.
But don't worry, we provide some helps for you at the bottom of the screen, you can use the help items (remove numbers, refresh and etc.) when you get stuck.
Email: [email protected]