Play Blackjack your way, and personalize the game in the Settings menu. Blackjack features:
• Simple gameplay for best time relax with Blackjack 21
• Nice graphics and sound effect
• Strategy advice
• Option to play 1 to 8 decks
• Option to play background sounds and music
• And much more!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Place a minimum bet
- Players are dealt two cards each.
- Cards in blackjack hold their face value - face cards equal 10 and an Ace is considered 1 or 11 (whichever is more advantageous to your hand).
- Decide to take an additional card (hit) or stand.
- Take as many cards as you need - but STOP before you go over 21.
Your GOAL is to beat the Dealer's hand without going over twenty-one - that's a bust!
WHAT'S A BLACKJACK?:
Did you know there's a difference between twenty-one and a natural black jack?
NATURAL BLACKJACK: For a natural, the player must form 21 with their first 2 cards. You're crossing your fingers for an Ace + 10.
TWENTY-ONE: A 21 consists of more than two cards that equal twenty-one. For example, 10+5+6 is not black jack - but it's a 21!