About Sudoku Puzzle Classic
Sudoku is a mathematical game of Japanese origin, made known from publications in newspapers. The objective of the sudoku is to fill a 9 × 9 cell board (81 cells). The board is divided into "boxes" of 3 × 3, which must be completed with the numbers from 1 to 9. It starts from some numbers already arranged in some of the cells. Figures can not be repeated in rows and columns, and each sudoku has a unique solution.
ZUMAX GAMES presents a version for Smartphone and Tablet, which stands out for its simplicity of use.
You have at your disposal more than 3000 puzzles in three levels.
The main features are:
- Level - There are three levels, and you can move from one to the other when you want
- Stopwatch - The timer gives you an idea of your agility when solving sudokus
- Play - You can load a sudoku at any time (the stopwatch is reset)
- Undo - Erase back the numbers you have typed
- Track - If you are locked, the Track function will propose a correct number
- Solve - Solve the puzzle
- Validate - Valid if the proposed figures are correct or incorrect, showing red errors
- Reset - Reset puzzle
- Pencil - Activating the pencil, you can write a figure eraser
- Rubber - Deletes the contents of the selected cell
We hope you enjoy it with Zumax Sudoku! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk. We will be happy to help you!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+