About Clever AI: Rock Paper Scissors 2
"Clever AI - Rock Paper Scissors 2" is the latest version and uses the "Unity Engine" with all it's features. This new version main features are the 3 new AI's with different personalities, designs, music and voiceovers next to the standard version.
If your smartphone can't handle this app you can still use our old version:
"Clever AI - Rock Paper Scissors" differs from others "Rock Paper Scissors" games in that this app has an adaptive AI. In most games, there is no AI, but it is randomly selected with a chance of 1/3 whether scissors, stone or paper.
In this app, the AI has a function pool of evaluating statistics on which the AI can fall back. The calculations are only based on past inputs from the player and the AI. The AI does not look at the current selection of the player at any time.
Furthermore, the AI independently decides which function it takes for its opponent and how much the selected function is weighted in comparison to the others.
As a result, the AI adapts to the player steadily and thus improves with every further move to counter the player.
Without a good strategy, it is difficult to win against the AI. But caution, the AI will recognize the strategy after a few moves and act accordingly.
This app owns or needs:
• no annoying advertising (can be deactivated in settings)
• no unnecessary in-app purchases
• no unnecessary permissions
This app features:
• 3 adaptive AI's with different personalities and different levels of difficulty (Paiper - Easy, Scito - Normal, Rocko - Hard)
• 5 different gamemodes (normal, handicap, timecap, countcap and life)
• play a game with 10 to 100 wins or rounds to reach victory
• a numeric statistic and also a history for played games
• multiple achievements to fulfill
• characters and creatures by Cloud-Jumper05 (https://cloud-jumper05.deviantart.com)
• music by ELL-H (https://soundcloud.com/ell-h-1)
• settings to set the volume of music, sound effects and voice
• settings to change the style of the game (standard, character or creature style)
• settings to change the language (english and german only)
• settings to toggle fullscreen on/off
• settings to deactivate ads
• settings to reset the AI
• settings to deleting game history and statistics
ELL-H recommends: The music should not be heard with smartphone speakers but with headphones, because the speaker can not play properly the deep tones of the music.
Our aim is to develop an AI in the future that can solve problems by itself and by giving only a few parameters, so thereby it will continuously develop itself.
This classic game "Rock Paper Scissors" is the first test environment for the AI. There will be tested and evaluated especially the analysis skills of the AI.
Further games / programs / apps will follow in the future with a continually improved AI.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+