Pingimus (from latin: "we paint") is a party game played with at least 3 (better 5) up to 15 players. In 3 game phases everyone a) draws a picture for a given task b) looks at the pictures of the other players and guesses, what was their task c) choose among the guesses and try to match the original task. Scoring: Everyone, whose guess was chosen in phase c) gets points, and the painter of a picture gets points, if the original task was chosen.
1. When there is a big screen like an internet TV or PC in your room, that device can be used to start the game, so everyone can watch it, but there is no need for it. After a session is started, everyone joins by entering a 4 letter code and his nickname, and draws a picture of himself. The first player controls, when to start the first round.
2. Then everyone gets a task displayed on his device, which he has to draw in one minute.
3. After that all players see the picture of one player and have to enter, what they think was the task given for this picture.
4. In the next step everyone sees all the guesses of the other players, including the original task, and tries to choose the original task.
5. Score is distributed: A player gets points for every other player, who chose his guess from step 3 in step 4. Also the painter of the picture gets points for every other player, who chose the original task.
6. This is repeated (jump to 3) until every picture was shown.
7. Now a new round begins (jump to 2)
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+