Parchis is a classic board game for 2-4 players in which the players race their four pieces from start to end place according to dice rolls.
- Choose to play vs Android or players.
- Undo functionality button
- Parchis specifically optimized for the Android
- Smooth and addicting gameplay.
- Saved game feature.
- Fun, excitement and entertainment for all family and friends!
- Great challenging AI for the brain computer opponent, learn the strategy to win!
- Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
At the start of the game, the player's 4 pieces are placed in the start place of his color.
Players take it in turn to throw a die. A player have to first throw a 5 to be able to move a piece from the starting area onto the board.
In each subsequent turn the player moves a piece forward one to 5 circles as indicated by the die. When a player throws a 5 the player may bring a new piece onto the starting circle, or may choose to move a piece already in play, the player is also granted another turn as a bonus.
If a player gets a 5 he can only play the numbers using the same piece in any order. If a player cannot make a valid move he have to pass the die to the next player.
If a player's pawn lands on a circle containing an opponent's pawn, the opponent's pawn is captured and returns to the starting place. A pawn may not land on a circle that already contains a piece of the same color.
The player that gets an six can play the dices again. If they get a six again can repeat. If rolled a six for the third time, the last of it´s pieces that had been moved returns to the begining place.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+