About Vagina Game Healthy women
You may have been taught from the beginning to clean your vagina daily with strong soap or feminine hygiene sprays, but these practices may actually do more harm than good. To have a healthy vagina, clean the area with moderately warm water only to avoid disturbing your natural pH, change the menstrual products frequently to prevent bacterial overgrowth, and wipe the front to back when you use them. bathroom.
Many people feel paranoid about how they feel "there" - you are not alone! The truth is, every person with a vagina has their own signature scent, and if you have a sexual partner, your partner probably does not care a bit about it. At the same time, if you feel a little anxious, it will not be painful to make sure that you cover all the basics when washing your vaginal area. You deserve to feel clean and confident.
The vaginal odor seems off-putting, but each woman has her own special smell, often referred to as "musky". There is nothing to be ashamed or worried about. There are even some natural substances that can slightly modify it without worry, like some fruits, or during the menses when it can become slightly metallic. But if the smell becomes unpleasant, it may be a sign that something is wrong. There are several possible causes of unpleasant vaginal odor, and one of the most common, and most common, is bacterial vaginosis.
• Bacterial vaginosis is a common complaint in women of childbearing age.
• It is different from an STD or yeast infection, although some symptoms are similar.
• The usual symptoms are abnormal vaginal discharge, whatever it may be, for each woman - everyone is different, although greyness or a change in the amount of discharge is a clear indication; and an unpleasant odor, usually nauseating, or fish.
• Bacterial vaginosis is caused by bacteria. The vaginas naturally have bacteria, but if it becomes unbalanced, it causes the symptoms.
• It is not dangerous, but the symptoms can make women feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. It needs treatment, especially during pregnancy, as there is a chance that it may affect the baby.
• It is common to return even after being treated successfully.
It is a must in any case, to avoid contamination from other sources. For example, always be sure to wipe from front to back while visiting the bathroom. During menstruation, be sure to change buffers and tampons frequently. Dry around your vagina after washing, swimming and exercising, and change your underwear regularly - especially after exercise. Washing is extremely important before and after intercourse, as many foreign substances can be introduced.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+