Oware is a tactical two player turn based game. The game is played on a board of two rows each containing six holes. The upper row of holes is the playing field, or land, of your opponent, the holes in the lower row contain the land with the holes you're allowed to play.
When the game starts each hole contains four beans. Each bean is worth one point a player can earn during the game, so in total 48 points can be scored in one game. As you may guess, the player with more beans harvest wins the game! Players can make a move – turn by turn – by grabbing and “playing” the beans from one of the holes on their row. When you play smart enough you can score beans from your opponents field!
Release notes / 0.12.2 beta
- Games are stored locally now
- New games overview screen
Release notes / 0.11.1 beta
- Volume adjustable with device controls
- New AI players added
Release notes / 0.11.0 beta
- In game sounds!
- Improved Android 5.0/5.1 support
Release notes / 0.10.5 beta
- Game animations!
- AI support for random opponent
- More intuitive UI
Release notes / 0.9.2 beta
- Option to display numeric board
- More accessible rules
Release notes / 0.8.2 beta
- First release!
- Single player game
- AI support for Very Easy, Easy, Medium and Hard
- Support for multiple games
- Basic in game help description
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+