When the game starts each hole contains four beans. Each bean is worth one point a player can earn during the game, so in total 48 points can be scored in one game. As you may guess, the player with more beans harvest wins the game! Players can make a move – turn by turn – by grabbing and “playing” the beans from one of the holes on their row. When you play smart enough you can score beans from your opponents field!
Release notes / 0.11.0 beta
- In game sounds!
- Improved Android 5.0/5.1 support
Release notes / 0.10.5 beta
- Game animations!
- AI support for random opponent
- More intuitive UI
Release notes / 0.9.2 beta
- Option to display numeric board
- More accessible rules
Release notes / 0.8.2 beta
- First release!
- Single player game
- AI support for Very Easy, Easy, Medium and Hard
- Support for multiple games
- Basic in game help description