- Play online and challenge friends, robots and random players
- Multiple difficulty levels. This game suits both children and grown-ups. - Obtain hammers and destroy your opponent’s markers
- Choose your tile(x or o)
- Choose between a bright or a dark interface theme
- Chat with your opponents
- Wins, losses and tie statistics are displayed on the home page
- View your ranking (global, by country, by city or among your friends) - GameFaces-Upload images of your winner andl ooser faces.
- “How to Play” guide explains the game for you in a few slides
This is completely insane peeps! Download for maximum satisfaction (warning: IQ needed)
A fun game that makes my brain hurt :-D it really helps improve my mental arithmetic, and winning over my friends is a good bonus.
The basic rules are easy to grasp and the higher levels give you a real challenge. I love playing it with my friends and family.
Really a fun and educational game. As Wordfeud, only with numbers. I've really improved my mental arithmetic skills after I started playing nuxo.
Nuxo entertains the whole family. Even if you don't like maths, you always want to do one more round.
What a challenge! Hi Heidi! It's like trying to win at naughts and crosses but first solving some maths!