- Play online and challenge friends, robots and random players
- Multiple difficulty levels. This game suits both children and grown-ups. - Obtain hammers and destroy your opponent’s markers
- Choose your tile(x or o)
- Choose between a bright or a dark interface theme
- Chat with your opponents
- Wins, losses and tie statistics are displayed on the home page
- View your ranking (global, by country, by city or among your friends) - GameFaces-Upload images of your winner andl ooser faces.
- “How to Play” guide explains the game for you in a few slides
What a challenge! Hi Heidi! It's like trying to win at naughts and crosses but first solving some maths!
Nuxo entertains the whole family. Even if you don't like maths, you always want to do one more round.
Really a fun and educational game. As Wordfeud, only with numbers. I've really improved my mental arithmetic skills after I started playing nuxo.
The basic rules are easy to grasp and the higher levels give you a real challenge. I love playing it with my friends and family.
A fun game that makes my brain hurt :-D it really helps improve my mental arithmetic, and winning over my friends is a good bonus.
This is completely insane peeps! Download for maximum satisfaction (warning: IQ needed)