Nuxo is a free, fun and competitive calculation game. The goal is to get 5 markers in a row before your opponent.
Compete with players all around the world using the most universal language on the planet -> Numbers.
Nuxo is a challenging brain training app. It takes a mathematical approach to the beloved classic known as Tic Tac Toe, Gomoku, Gobang or Omok . In Nuxo however you calculate your moves using either addition and subtraction or division and multiplication.
Playing Nuxo will evoke and sharpen your strategic thinking and noteworthy improve your arithmetic math skills. If you have been looking for a super engaging mental maths training app that gives you near instant skill improvement you have found the right one!
If you are really good at maths and mental calculations you should generate a hard game and challenge a like minded opponent or our robot, the Super Genius.
If you feel rather bad at arithmetic you should just start off easy and build your confidence gradually. Try challenging our Rookie robot.
This game is both for people who loves maths and for people who dislikes or even hates maths, and of course everyone in between. Perhaps this app will build you up to become a calculating genius? You never know...
- Play online and challenge friends, robots and random players
- Multiple difficulty levels. This game suits both children and grown-ups. - Obtain hammers and destroy your opponent’s markers
- Choose your tile(x or o)
- Choose between a bright or a dark interface theme
- Chat with your opponents
- Wins, losses and tie statistics are displayed on the home page
- View your ranking (global, by country, by city or among your friends) - GameFaces-Upload images of your winner andl ooser faces.
- “How to Play” guide explains the game for you in a few slides
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+