About 2 Player Reaction Test
A simple game which involves two players hitting the green area as fast as possible.
- Multiplayer (both local and via Google Play Services) and achievements
- Ability to play in single player
- Different modes (set winning conditions)
- Challenge a CPU
- Simple interface
- False starts
- Displays the winner, scores, player times and difference between times
- Works on most devices (including tablets)
How to play:
1) Hit the play button and customize your game experience or just leave as is for a non-ending game
2) Hit the ready button to start the game (your friend has to hit the button on their side; the CPU is always ready)
3) Hit the green area as fast as you can when it appears
4) Text will appear to show you who won, times and the current scores
5) Hit the ready button to start over
- If you hit your area when it was not green, it will turn to red indicating a false start
- You will not receive a time as a false start will be indicated by ---
- If both players false start, it will be a draw
- You do not lose a point when you false start but the other player can win the point if they do not false start
- If you are playing with the mode set to average, false start adds a 0.5 s penalty to your time
- You receive one point for winning, none for losing or when it is a draw
- None is for a non-ending game (unlimited rounds), no winner or loser
- Rounds is for limiting the amount of turns so a winner is chosen when they reach the required wins
Hitting ready will you show, Rounds: number of rounds (current round | rounds required to win)
i.e. Rounds: 5 (1 | 3) means there are five rounds and currently it is the first round with 3 rounds left till you win
- Target is for determining a winner who reaches the set score
Hitting ready will you show, Target: target score (points until target score)
i.e. Target: 10 (5) means the target score is ten and you need five more points to reach the target (that’s because when you win rounds, the amount of points required to win decreases)
- Average is for determining a winner who has the lowest average reaction time after a set number of rounds
When this mode is played and both players are ready, the area will go green randomly (without the requirement of hitting start again) until the set number of rounds reached.
i.e. It is similar to the rounds mode without needing to touch the ready button with the same goal - hit the green area as fast as possible.
False starts in this mode will give you a 0.5 s penalty.
- Selecting round, target or average and leaving a blank number will cause none to be selected as the mode
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+