- How to implement moving Sky without Skybox. Skyboxes gfx are hard to make and lesser flexible than the solution used in this game. The solution used fits well in games where full skybox is not required to be drawn.
- There is no light used in scene still it offers a colorful visual!.
- The infinite scrolling of player work in just few units (~50-100 Z coordinate units).
- Shows how to use Unity3D Components. Example when plants move near camera a "wind" noise is played.
- True 3D menu! which is lot easier than Unity3D new UI. True 3D does not uses a single thing from UI system. UI was experiencing varying size problems on devices. True 3D menu is universal look regardless of device screen size.
- Unity3D and Admob Ads are integrated. Ads are added in a prafab. Just drag the required prefab in scene and Ads are ON!
It took me long time to learn 3D as i never felt confident until i understood the 3D pipeline. If you are interested in buying this project please visit the publisher URLs or contact by email. I cannot give much details & links here.
Credits, License -
Zombie Model created by [email protected]