About Phonics Word Finder FREE
Give your children a head start by teaching them phonics at an early age!
Phonics Word Finder is designed to help children understand the different phonetic sounds, rather than the alphabet.
By completing word finder levels and practising the different phonics groups, Phonics Word Finder improves your child's cognitive skills in a fun and playful way.
Phonics Word Finder includes a wide selection of word finder puzzles and children can complete them within specific phonics groups or can play a randomised game in 3 difficulty levels.
This free version is ad-supported and includes a limited amount of word searchers.
Consider upgrading to the full version if you like the app and wish to support the development of future apps.
Full version features:
• Based on the Jolly Phonics system by Jolly Learning Ltd. (widely used in UK primary schools, and popular in the United States and Australia).
• Choose between 3 different English language accents: British, Australian and American English!
• Over 200 phonics words and pictures divided across 3 difficulty levels.
• Child friendly interface and design with big buttons and easy navigation.
• Play a quick random puzzle game or play by phonics group.
• Fully voiced with correct phonics pronunciation (friendly encouraging voice).
• Change between lower and uppercase phonics letters.
• No in-app purchases! Full features available.
• Colourful graphics with support for most Android devices running Android 2.3 or higher.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+