This is an ideal family game play: parents, children and grandparents. Also used for creative writing, language and improvisational games.
Story Cards uses cards instead of dices or cubes, so the combinations are endless. In collaborative games with more than one player, you can assign a color to each user, so that the color of each card to decide which player must continue the story. Also, you may deal the cards face down, so that the thread of the story can give great as we discover each new images turns.
Its simple design makes it fun even for children three years, they can even create their own form of play without instructions (heuristic or discovery game). Also, you do not even need to read to play, making it the ideal game for kids.
- Choose the number of cards to be dealed between 1 and 12.
- Shake the device or click on 'Refresh' to deal a new game.
- Choose whether you want the cards face up or face down are dealt.
- Click on each letter to flip.
- Making a long press, you can dial in gray chart to mark it as 'used'
- Enjoys creating stories with pictograms that we offer
- Possibility to choose the number of cards.
- Over 100 simple and easy to understand pictograms.
- No need to read to develop the imagination.
Some ideas to play:
1. Crazy collaborative Story: Select in the setup menu the number of users and deals the cards. Assigns a color to each player. Deal the cards face down and begins to rotate them one by one. The user whose color matches the rotated letter should continue the story.
2. Songs: Divide a single card. Take turns sing a song that includes the concept on the pictogram.
3. Follow your role: Make as many deals one card as people are going to play. Each pictogram used to assign a character (or personality) to each player. After playing the Mad collaborative History in dialogue mode, in which each player must follow the role assigned to it.
4. First topic: Decide on a topic (a book, a film or even songs). Create your fiction using topic and game.
5. Solitaire: Play to increase your creativity.
6. Learn languages: Use the pictograms to develop stories and improve your writing skills and oral expression.
Story Cards includes advertising suitable for kids. Enabled by Google For Families program
I hope you like it a lot
Easy to use n colorful