1. Download "PingCardboard" game app onto your Android mobile.
2. If you have a Google Cardboard, place the mobile onto Cardboard.
3. If you do not have a Google Cardboard, just view the images on your Android mobile.
4. Connect your mobile to WIFI.
5. Start the game by tapping on the "PingCardboard" icon.
6. After the game has been started, you will see one red cube on the right, one brown cube on the left.
7. Say "go", the red cube will move toward the brown cube, when in contact, you will hear a "ping"
sound and feel the vibration.
8. The red cube will stop its movement.
9. The brown cube will go around, you will need to move your head/cardboard(mobile) to track it's movement.
10. The brown cube will eventually come around and stay behind the red cube. Game over.
Credit: Glass Ping Sound: http://soundbible.com/2084-Glass-Ping.html