Chess is a two-player board game played on a chess board, a checkered game board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid.
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Save game
- Smooth gameplay.
- Hours of entertainment!
- Pieces skins
- 100% Free! Play as much as you want
- Specifically optimized for the Android
- Chess game without wifi. Play strategy Chess game offline.
- Fun, excitement and entertainment!
- Easy to use and comfortable user interface!
- Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
Each player in the strategy Chess game begins the game with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. Each of the six piece types moves differently. The most powerful piece is the queen and the least powerful piece is the pawn. The objective is to 'checkmate' the opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture. To this end, a player's pieces are used to attack and capture the opponent's pieces, while supporting their own. In addition to checkmate, the game can be won by voluntary resignation by the opponent, which typically occurs when too much material is lost, or if checkmate appears unavoidable. A game may also result in a draw in several ways.
No internet connection or wifi required:
You don't need an internet connection or wifi and don't have to wait for other players in our free strategy Chess game.
Play now for free the great offline free strategy Chess game