Remember the good old days when you played Mastermind with your friends and family? Relive those moments with this app on your Android-device. Your device generates a completely random set of colours at the beginning of each game and it's your job to guess the secret code. Propose a set of colours to the computer and it will respond with the amount of colours you had in the correct place (in black) and the correct colours, but in the wrong place (in white).Advertisements can be disabled in the settings!
Like almost everyone, I also dislike ads in the apps I use. That's why I have made it possible to disable them in the settings. But please consider to leave them on for a while, or at least to put them on "Less" instead of "None". This way I can earn back the money I spent to upload this app.
If you do completely disable the ads, then please leave a 5-star review below, because I included the option of turning them off.
This is the second app I upload on the Play Store, so please don't hate if something is not to your liking.
Please contact me via [email protected]
for bug reports or feature requests, or leave a review below.
- All features from the original game!
- You can change the number of rows to make it more difficult or easier.
- 6 different colours
- View your game statistics
- The ability to turn of advertisements.
- When the buttons (circles) have turned black, they become activated.
- Press the buttons to select the desired colour.
- Press the green "Go"-button to check for answers and move on to the next row.
- To view the game statistics, open the menu and select "Stats". There you also have the option to reset the statistics.
- To select a different number of rows, go into the settings and select the "Number of rows"-option.
- To change advertisement-behaviour, go into the settings and select the "Advertisement"-option. You can now choose between three options:
Full: an ad on every page of the app
Less: an ad on every page except the main page
None: Remove all ads from the app
Please consider to leave it on "Full" for a while, or change it to "Less".
- To view information about the app's creator, press the "about"-button in the menu.
- Network access: To send data to Google Analytics and display advertisements, if they are turned on.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+