About Reverse Big 2
* use a pack of 52 cards plus 2 jokers.
* compare patterns include (SINGLE, PAIRS, TRIPLE, FOUR, FLUSH)
* number of cards of flush has no limit but at least 3 cards.
* only compare numbers not suit
* smallest number is 3. 3 < 4 < 5 < 6 < 7 < 8 < 9 < 10 < J < Q < K < A < 2 < Joker.
* when one plays a FOUR, the numbers are reversed and 2 becomes smallest number. 2 < A < K < Q < J < 10 < 9 < 8 < 7 < 6 < 5 < 4 < 3 < Joker
* Jokers can be a wildcard to make a pattern with other cards. Ex: Joker + 2 = 2 pairs, D2 + Joker + D4 = Flush 234.
* first round: player has 3 of clubs plays any pattern that include 3 of clubs.
* player should follow and play the same pattern of previous player otherwise pass to next player.
* if 3 players pass then you have a chance to play a new pattern.
* if all cards of 3 players are played, game ends.
Source code is available at https://github.com/cnyaw/big3
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+