About Night mode (Unreleased)
Do you have trouble sleeping after looking the phone screen?
Do your eyes get tired when you use your phone at night?
Scientific studies have shown that the white and blue light emitted by the screens of mobile devices is detected by the photoreceptors of the eye. Photoreceptors send a signal to the brain to stop production of melatonin. If our body does not have melatonin it delays the sleep producing insomnia.
● Filter your screen at night avoiding the color tones that cause insomnia
● Adjusts the filter type and intensity
● Adjusts the screen attenuation to relax the view
● Set the filter enabled or disabled by schedule
● If you have a light sensor, you can turn on the filter automatically when detecting low light
● Save battery. Screens use less battery when adding opacity to the screen.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+