About Akatsuki Keyboard Theme Emoji
How to use?
- Open the application after finally installed
- Click "Enable Keyboard" and select "Keyboard Theme"
- Click "Set Input Method" and select "Keyboard Theme"
- Click "Set Theme" and then select the keyboard theme you want.
- Done. keyboard theme has been changed to the selected theme on the application.
* You can choose to include a photo of you that will be used as the theme for your keyboard
- Open the app
- Click on "Scene Background" then
- Click "Set Background Gallery" select existing photos in your gallery.
- Set the image size to be used as a keyboard theme
- Click "Set Theme" under the menu "Set Background Gallery"
- Done. keyboard theme you have turned into the theme of the photo you choose.
Thank you for download this app.
Absolutely free, you can change and choose from our "Akatsuki Keyboard Theme" collection!
Choosing your favorite wallpaper background keyboard and start texting! Akatsuki HD walpaper known around the world,
so why not set as your sms theme, Customize every part of your smartphone with "Akatsuki".
- equipped with "EMOJI"
- Support the theme. carefully designed theme keyboard to improve typing experience.
- Keyboard changer. Changing the keyboard easier than ever. Apply theme or create your own custom keyboard with our cool feature that allows changing the background keyboard that uses an image gallery.
- Keyboard fonts. Change the letter keyboard style with a cool font.
- Beautiful design keyboard.
- Make your own keyboard. Create your own keyboard using background changer features a photo of us. A photo or picture from the gallery, adjust transparency and keyboard wallpaper will change!
- "Akatsuki Keyboard Theme" is one of the coolest anime Keyboard theme dark red on the market!
- Different keypad sound collection in the theme keypad with Akatsuki real design!
- Keyboard Color changer with the "theme of red and black text message"!
- Fast Reply to the text message option in the "Akatsuki Keyboard Theme with Emoji Keyboard"!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+