Privacy Wizard – the applock that puts passwords on individual apps and disguise the lock with a magical cover – adds layers of security to your phone. With Privacy Wizard, you never need to worry about friends seeing your embarrassing pictures or videos in the phone when borrowing your phone or kids messing up important apps or logs, because you can just simply lock all the private apps up! What’s more fun, is that you can disguise the lock with different covers to make your friends or kids think that they triggered something unexpected!
Magic Applock | Privacy Wizard Features:
* Lock any app (photo, media, SMS, mail) on your device with passcodes or patterns
* Add a second layer of security by disguising the lock with covers
* Uninstall Lock Feature that prevents Privacy Wizard from being uninstalled
With Magic Applock | Privacy Wizard, your sensitive apps and privacy are protected. You will no longer need to worry about：
• A curious girlfriend or boyfriend snooping at your text messages or call logs
• An over-caring parent checking your social media pages
• An innocent kid accidentally delete important files or apps
• A stranger who gets your lost phone get into your private information
How to use Magic Applock | Privacy Wizard:
1. Install Magic Applock | Privacy Wizard on your Android phone or tablet.
2. Set your master password. When launched the app for the first time, you need to set up a password. You can choose either a pattern or a passcode. The initial password is your master password, and is used to access all apps secured by Privacy Wizard as well as the Privacy Wizard app.
3. Select the apps you want to protect and add a second layer of security by choosing a disguising cover.
About Magic Applock | Privacy Wizard Covers:
Privacy Wizard Covers provide double layers of security. Covers block access to private applications by showing users a fake screen, which only you know how to unlock. When a cover is used, the cover screen will pop up before the password screen if the locked app is intended to be launched. Each cover has its own secret action that the user must complete to bypass the screen. The password screen is then displayed if the cover is bypassed.
There are four cover options to choose from, Voice Authentication, Unknown Caller, Fingerprint Touch ID, and Error Message. You can also choose not to use any covers.
• Fingerprint Touch ID – shows a fake fingerprint verification request and makes the snooper think that fingerprint verification is needed
• Error Message – displays an error message and fools the intruder into thinking an error has occurred
• Voice Authentication – displays a fake voice authentication screen to mislead the meddler
• Unknown Caller – Simulates a fake incoming call and scares nosy parker away
You can easily disable or enable the cover and lock for each app listed on “Your locked apps” screen.
Powered by Anchorfree
AnchorFree is a privately held, venture-backed company based in the Silicon Valley. The company’s mission is to enable secure access to the world’s information. Anchorfree believes in placing consumers in control of their personal information online.Anchorfree provides millions of users with online security, privacy and аccess through it’s most popular - Hotspot Shield. Channeling all web activities through a personal Virtual Private Network, Hotspot Shield creates a personal secure tunnel for each user and enables user online activities, sites visited, searches and personally identifiable information to always stay private.