About Gesture Sidebar
Gesture Sidebar provides an easy way to multi-task in your android device.
The App lets you define gestures for your favorite apps and you can access these apps from anywhere, anytime by drawing the same simple gestures you defined. In addition, the app also provides another list of apps that can be accessed by sliding the bottom panel up. The intent of this list depends on the user, you can put all the important, but less frequently used apps here or you could simply add all your favorite apps in this, completely up to the end user.
The app is completely designed based on the material guidelines, so it has a beautiful UI with lots of animations, that are easy on your eyes. The app is always open to suggestions, feel free to email the developer anytime with any kinda feature requests or suggestions.
1. Lets you select all your favorite apps with gestures defined by you. Keep the gestures simple so it is easy for you to access the app frequently.
2. Provides control over the default music player. Play/Pause, skip tracks from any screen without having to change over to the music app.
3. The app is highly customizable. You can customize almost everything.
4. Styles: Comes with a set of 3 pre-defined styles for the service. More to be added (Feel free to suggest your ideas).
5. More in the app for you to explore :)
Please share the app if you liked it and leave a review. Also if you have any queries, issues or suggestions, you can send me a mail right from the app.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+