Installed application can be launched simply by typing their name. T-UI uses the CompareString library, so it will know what you're meaning although you made typing error.
XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/t-ui-terminal-console-launcher-t3146288/post61606911
Code on GitHub: https://github.com/Andre1299/t-ui
• all Linux Shell Terminal commands
• Android-Specific commands
• aliases, a few characters which contain entire commands, which can be used in every moment
• double tap closes the screen
• hide/unhide apps
• music player
• fully customizable
• Linux Shell Terminal interface, adapted to Android
• simple to use launcher
• useful file view to keep your files under control
• search: search something you want in your Browser or Play Store
• flash: toggle flashlight
• player/next/listen: music player commands!
• uninstall/install: uninstall an applications, or install one from an apk
• call: call someone, by its number, or its contact name
• move/cp/mkdir: move or copy a file, or create a folder
and many others!
The best android Shell Terminal launcher, with a lot of functionalities:
• navigate through your file system using cd command
• files are referred with their relative path
• preview of the current directory content in the lower part of the screen
Tip: use help to get a list of all available commands, or help commandname to get informations about how a command works.
This app is suggested for those who understand the advantage of using the Linux Shell.
Thanks to Luke Winward for the original idea, and help during development.
If you have an idea for a new feature, or you found a bug, or if you like this strange Linux Terminal launcher, leave a review, or write me an email!