Instructions to add a wallpaper:
- Install Kustom LWP Pro
- Install Downtown for KLWP
- Open Kustom and select "load preset"
- Select Downtown and select the preset
- Select set kustom as wallpaper and apply
Music controls need notification access in your settings, Sometimes this needs to be set manually in notification access!
*Set KLWP and your launcher (Nova is recommended) to 1 page*
*Change RSS Feed*
- Open Kustom LWP Pro
- Go to News - RSS - one of the RSS Loop - globals - source - and change the link
Default setup is from top to bottom: Google news international, Google news local, Google news sports.All in german speech!
- Tap News to open RSS Feeds
- Tap Agenda to open Agenda and calender
- Tap Music to open music player
- Tap Location to open weather and map
- Tap again on every tab to close it
- You have to close it before open another one, because it will overlap the others if you don't close it!
- Tap arrow up/down to switch between the apps
- Tap on the app icons to open the apps
Open KLWP and go to the Apps overlap group - Camera - and change the tap action - chose your camera app. Default is Google camera!
*If one of the icons doesn't open the app: Got to the overlap groups App/Social - one of the overlap group - and set the tap action again please*
- Tap on the right side of the text to show the next news
-Tap on the left side of the text to show the previous news
- Tap on the arrows to switch between the months
- Press Play to start play music
- Press next to play the next track
- Press previous to play the previous track
- Press pause to stop player
If the buttons doesn't work after loading the preset, open your player app and press play and stop, leave the app and the buttons will work.