- Install Kustom LWP Pro
- Install KLWP Rainy Days
- Open Kustom and select "load preset"
- Select KLWP Rainy Days and select which setup you want
- Select set kustom as wallpaper and apply
Music controls need notification access in your settings, Sometimes this needs to be set manually in notification access!
*** For the Counter is The Tasker App required.***
- If not missed calls, missed emails, missed Hangouts and missed Tapatalk will not function properly.
- If you have any missed thing the text of the matching app will flash red.
***Tasker profiles can you Download here***
You can choose between 3 presets: Light, Dark and a Day/Night preset which switches the colors due to sunrise and sunset
*Set KLWP and your launcher (Nova is recommended) to 1 page*
- Tap the coverart to open the music player
- Tap on the app icons to open the apps
- Tap on Application to open your App Drawer
*If one of the icons doesn't open the app: Got to the overlap groups Phone Icons/ Apps Icon - scroll down to the Touch trigger you want - and set the tap action again please*
- Press Play to start and stop music
- Press next to play the next track
- Press previous to play the previous track
If the buttons doesn't work after loading the preset, open your player app and press play and stop, leave the app and the buttons will work.
*Tasker project import*
- Simply open the Tasker App klick on the House icon down left, select import and navigate to your downloaded file and select it.