- SmartKill application kills all the running applications when battery percentage reaches specific level set by the user.
- Simple, intuitive UI for user to use.
- Be it be music or background services, SmartKill kills all of them when the battery percentage decreases. User just has to slide and set the percentage. When battery percentage reaches the level set by the user, Smartkill kills all the running applications and thus prevents battery from draining.
- Now you can turn on music or videos(including youtube) and fall asleep with out any worry of battery getting drained.
- If you are a smartphone user who falls asleep while listening/watching/browsing, then this is just the right application for you :)
- Download now and test it yourself with below steps
1) Launch SmartKill and set it to 1% less than your current battery percentage.
2) Close SmartKill and run some music in music player. Minimise it.
3) Launch some other application of your choice (ex: facebook, Gmail, Youtube...)
4) When the battery percentage decreases by percent all the applications should close (including music and video player) and cache will get cleared.