According to the early Buddhist texts, after realizing that meditative dhyana was the right path to awakening,
Gautama discovered what Buddhists call the Middle Way—a path of moderation away from the extremes of self-indulgence and self-mortification,
or the Noble Eightfold Path, as was identified and described by the Buddha in his first discourse, the Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta.
Gautama was seated under a pipal tree—now known as the Bodhi tree—in Bodh Gaya, India,
After a reputed 49 days of meditation, at the age of 35, he is said to have attained Enlightenment.
Gautama was known to his followers as the Buddha or "Awakened One".
Buddha Live Wallpaper app provides you with the most beautiful Buddha, Maitreya, Buddha and other sacred wallpaper! Here is another Live wallpaper done in Unity game engine, give extra life to your device.
Nice bright blue animated sky
Rays behind Buddha's head shows his power of knowledge
falling particles creates atmosphere around Buddha
- Setting with 10 the most beautiful Buddha, Maitreya, Buddha and other sacred wallpaper!
- You will see the beautiful twinkle stars when you touch on the screen.
- Setting speed of stars appear.
- Do not affect battery life time.
- Compatible with many smartphones and tablets.
- Available for all screen resolutions. Compatible with many smartphones and tablets.
- Screen rotation supported.
- Shuts down completely when not visible to save maximum speed and battery.
Please note that this is a LIVE WALLPAPER app. To use it, select your menu, choose wallpaper, tap on Live Wallpapers and select the
Buddha Live Wallpaper from the list
Updated: Added music. You can turn off the music by SETTING -> Check turn off music
Thanks you very much for downloading and installing Buddha Live Wallpaper. You'll really love it! We truly appreciate your kind comments and high star ratings.