Featuring 2 multi functional dials which can show any combination of:
• Weather (condition, temperature, wind speed, wind direction indicated by arch around the dial)
• Number of appointments left
• Step counter (with progress meter towards step goal)
• Distance walked
• Watch battery (with progress meter)
• Time zone 1
• Time zone 2
• Heart rate
Cycle through the indicators by tapping on the dials.
Appointments are also shown as semi-circles around the time indicators. Can be enabled in the settings.
Separate Settings screen to change units, step goals and other things (press the 7 o'clock position).
Number in the middle is today's date.
Open today's agenda by tapping the date.
To get the most accurate walking distance you should enter your height in the settings or even better put in your stride length if you know it.
• Units general: Metric or Imperial. Affects all unts (distance, wind speed, time etc)
• Unit distance: Km or Miles
• Unit time: 24 hour or 12 hour clock
• Unit wind: m/s, mph, km/h
• Step goal: Goal per day for number of steps
• Height: Height in cm, used for calculating distance walked
• Stride length: In cm, used for calculating distance walked. Use 0 if you don't know.
• Appointment arcs: Show semi circles around the time indicators showing your appointments
• Dimmed ambient: Show a dark screen when in dimmed mode (use for OLED screen)
• Burn-in protection: Apply a pattern when in dimmed mode to avoid burn-in (only for OLED screens)
• Color: Choose between 40 different colors
Note that you can set the temperature unit to use (C or F) in the Watchmaker app settings itself.