About Cross Wallpapers
Cross wallpaper is a wonderful program with features:
- More than 45 high-quality images that are sure to satisfy your needs!
- Only images of crosses!
- Ability to have selected to install any picture as wallpaper for your android device.
- Download any picture on your phone or tablet.
- Select the part of the wallpaper that you like.
- Optimized once the size of your device.
- Optimized for both phone and tablet under!
Some interesting information about cross:
Cross - a geometrical figure consisting of two or more intersecting lines or rectangles. The angle is most often between 90 ° and 45 °. Many beliefs carries a sacred meaning.
The cross is one of the most ancient human symbols, and has been used by many religions, most notably Christianity.
The fact that the symbol of the cross was used in various forms of pagan worship the forces of nature to the advent of Christianity, confirmed archaeological finds almost the entire territory of Europe, India, Syria, Persia, Egypt, North and South America.
The first civilized people of widely used crosses were the ancient Egyptians. The Egyptian tradition existed a cross with a ring, ankh, symbol of life and the gods. In Babylon, the cross was a symbol of Anu - the god of the heavens.
A cross is often used as a check mark because it can be clearer, easier to create with an ordinary pen or pencil, and less obscuring of any text or image that is already present than a large dot. It also allows marking a position more accurately than a large dot.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+