Be sure to check out the premium version of PulsedOut to get this "Disco Inferno" watch as well as 14 additional animated watch faces in a wide variety of colorful options! Get it here: http://goo.gl/lcCI9r
Lots of refinements and now the addition of backgrounds via tap action. Simply tap the date area on the info hub in the center of the watch. Watch the video to see this in action. The watches are listed in alphabetical order.
*** This application works only with version 3.5 or greater of the WatchMaker application (premium version only). You can get the premium version of WatchMaker here: http://goo.gl/FMxUfY
Once you have the WatchMaker application, just install this watch face and it will show up in the "my watches" section of the WatchMaker application.
Analog watch face with custom watch hands, "center info hub", and cool "pulse" effects that start from under the info hub and shoot out towards the edge of the watch in various patterns. These watch faces are extremely bright and vibrant with smooth animations and so many color options to choose from. You would wear a different color option each day and after two weeks...you still wouldn't have used all of them! Ambient mode supports the same watch hands in outline form but also adds a small digital display in place of the center info hub.
Supports the following smart watches:
• Moto 360
• LG G Watch
• LG G Watch R
• Samsung Gear Live
• Sony Smartwatch 3
• ASUS ZenWatch
• Unique design
• Bright-to-dim and dim-to-bright animations! Very cool visual effects!
• Active and ambient modes (if you have your display set to "always on")
• Analog time (digital shown as well in ambient mode)
• Tap Actions - Tap on date to change background
• Tap Actions - Tap on weather to update the current temp.
• New second hand with cool "tunnel" animation
• AM/PM indicator in Ambient mode only
• Current Temperature
• Weekday (short format)
• Numeric Day of Month
• Phone and watch battery indicators