Written to be my 'daily driver', I have connected this watch face and it's companion application to the phone's calendar data, allowing it to show when events occur during the day.
Intended to be as minimal a design as possible, while also including the most often used features I use during the day.
New INTERNET permission for the 'update news' card - no data is sent over the internet from this app, and never will!
- Event List View - Touch the watch face!
- Complete overhaul of the watch face internals, to enable faster app updates
- UI Updates to the companion app
- Lots of internal changes to the bluetooth API
- Dynamic watch framerate
- Added some experimental animations
- Moved the gauges out of BETA
- Fixed the midnight-rollaround bug!
- Improved calendar selection UI for folks with huge numbers of calendars - will improve this further
- New face styles!
- Transition animations
- Editable font sizes
- Editable arc widths
- Gauge options
- Interactive Gauges
- Google Fit integration
- Weather integration
By request, I've added a bunch of new features!
- Toggle event name visibility
- Toggle major tics visibility
- Toggle minor tics visibility
- Full screen mode (for G Watch R users!)
- Dark mode (for G Watch R and OLED display devices!)
- Toggle week day visibility
- Toggle date visibility
- Toggle month visibility
- Toggle year visibility
- Show a watch battery gauge (BETA)
- Show a phone battery gauge (BETA)
Enjoy version 1.2!
- Automatic synchronisation, with an additional "Manual Sync" button in the companion phone app
- Supports 'ambient mode'
- Individual calendars can be enabled or disabled from the companion phone app
- Event colours are preserved from Google Calendar settings! Set the event colour to see it more clearly on the watch face!
- 'Live' event titles are shown when they occur
- Highlights the current event arc.
- Designed primarily for the Motorola Moto 360, (Update: but now considering the G Watch R too!) but *should* work on any Wear compatible device.
About your data
No data is sent from this application to any server, and calendar events are only sent between your phone and the watch face. I store no information whatsoever in any form remotely, nor is there any way to pull data from the application.