This is a live wallpaper of Manjusaka(曼珠沙華), also known as red spider lily, or lycoris radiata. Because Since these scarlet flowers usually bloom near cemeteries in autumn, in Japan, there are legends that it is the only kind of flower which blossoms alongside the way to the world after death.
Currently it only works well on mobile phones, NOT on tablets. If you have any problem and comment, leave it to me , and I'll try to fix it :) You can catch me on the market, or E-mail, Twitter, Facebook listing on the bottom.
The settings screen supports English, Japanese and Chinese Simplified.
This is a free version which has the following feathers as well as in the full version.
* Change the color of background and moon
* Set the pattern shows on lanterns
* Change the size and light color of lanterns
* Tap the screen to show butterflies, you can switch it on/off
* Set the pattern of butterflies
* Flower petals drops from the sky, you can switch it on/off, and adjust the number of flower petals show on the screen.
* Add new options to set the number of lamps and flowers. App will get a more smooth performance when you reduce the number of them.
* Add a twitter link.
In FULL version, you can choose more beautiful pattern for lanterns and butterflies! If you like this live wallpaper, just buy the full version to support my work, thank you!
1. How to set a live wallpaper?
On your home screen, press Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers -> then select which you want to set.
2. It shows a black screen, why?
This is probably caused by image loading. It means your device currently hasn't enough memory to load the images. Maybe you need to reboot your device, or kill some idle processes to free the memory. Then try it again.
If it still can not be solved, leave a message to me and I'll look on your problem later, thank you!
3. It returns a "createContext failed" exception and cannot run.
I'm sorry for that I still don't know why it happens. I guess it is resulted by the process of allocating memory and it seems that it does not always occur. Clear the memory and try "set wallpaper" again may fix the problem.
My Twitter: viennakanon
My Facebook: Zhenghong Wang