About Digifort Mobile Client
Mobile client for the Digifort system. With Digifort Mobile Client you can access your Digifort server and view in real time your cameras, as well as control PTZ cameras, trigger alarms and events and use the virtual matrix, sending the camera you're currently viewing to any monitor available on the system.
Digifort Mobile Client is compatible with version 22.214.171.124 or higher of Digifort system and the recommend version is 126.96.36.199 or higher.
- Remote live viewing of images
- Video playback
- Allows user to select the resolution, frame rate and image quality
- Allow connection to multiple Digifort servers simultaneously
- Live viewing of multiple simultaneous cameras
- Allow activation of alarms and events remotely
- Control PTZ cameras with two different controls: Standard and Joystick
- Send a camera to any monitor on Digifort Virtual Matrix
- Send a playback of camera to any monitor on Digifort Virtual Matrix
- Allow user to share (E-mail, Facebook...) the image of a camera
- Has favorites list for fast access to most used objects (Cameras and alarms)
To download Digifort system, please visit http://www.digifort.com
Important: This app will not work on all Android mobile devices. The minimum operating system version is Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 and the device must have an ARM v7 processor with support for NEON (Basically, devices launched in 2012 and later). This app is not yet compatible with Intel processors.