About Just Roll the Dice Free
Has your group ever dreaded your turn because of how long it takes to roll your damage? Does your sneak attack do so much damage that the DM simply says "The dragon dies..." just to speed up the game? Are you working three jos to pay off your hernia operation from carrying so much dice?
If so, then Just Roll the Dice is the app for you!
Just Roll the Dice is a dice rolling app for standard d20 tabletop RPGs that does exactly what it says: it just rolls the dice.
Nothing that would be covered on your character sheet is covered here. Instead, you will find a very robust, easy to use, and lightweight (< 200k installed) app that can be a replacement for your dice bag.
- The ability to roll up to 50 dice combinations simultaneously (ex: 2d6 + 1d4 + 3d8)
- Naming of dice combinations (ex: Sword Hit instead of 2d6)
- Dice combinations can be edited so you can just change your 1d6 to a 1d8 when you get a new weapon
- Favorites can be added so that dice combinations don't have to be readded
- Section for d20 and d100 rolls. No need to setup a 1d20 roll just to roll a skill check
- A rolling history of up to the last 25 rolls is saved
- Color coding of results so you can see at a quick glance how you rolled
- Ability to drop highest and/or lowest roll
- Individual dice combinations can be rerolled
- Orientation lock so you can keep your favorite view
The free version has all the features of the paid version with the following exceptions:
- Portrait-only support
- Options cannot be changed
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+