About Danvers Rail Trail
Danvers Rail Trail
DescriptionThe Danvers Rail Trail is a 4 1/3-mile non-motorized shared-use path linking schools, downtown Danvers, parks, residential areas, and trails in the neighboring towns of Peabody, Wenham, and Topsfield.
Ideal for walking, biking, or jogging, the trail is built along what was once part of the historic Boston to Maine railroad running from Newburyport to Danvers.
The Danvers Rail Trail is managed and maintained by a group of community volunteers and provides a healthful recreational option available to all residents and visitors.
The Danvers Rail Trail mobile app will provide visitors with all the information they need to find and enjoy the beautiful trail! Including interactive trail maps, trail events, trail treasure hunts and much more!
The Danvers Rail Trail mobile app offers many useful features such as:
- Interactive trail map with mile markers, seating areas and interactive sign locations on the trail
- Interactive parking map for visitors to locate areas to park to enjoy the trail
- Latest news and information on the trail
- List of events in and around the trail area
- Submit photos, issues reports and post to our fan wall
- Share our app with your friends!