About DuPont Analysis
/* Try before buy - http://aspiringapps.com/financeapps/home/index.html
Please copy and paste the above link on any browser and try the app */
Do you feel the need to value your stocks using proven methodologies in a systematic way? Would you like to make better investment decisions and take charge of your portfolio? Do you need to learn how to value stocks while cutting research time by 50% or more? DuPont Analysis app is here to guide you.
WHY GET THIS APP?
- DuPont Analysis helps investors to model their investment decisions using proven financial modeling strategies like DuPont Analysis. These two models are complementary to each other, and help you define the upper and lower guard rails of your investment strategy.
- “Stock Value” provides detailed financial statements of up to 5 years and helps you value over 6,000 NYSE and NASDAQ non-financial stocks.
- “Stock Value” provides detailed financial reports, and also help you visualize the price predicted by both the financial models vs. the current stock price of the company.
- “Stock Value” brings you on the driver’s seat, and provides you the required framework to define your investment decisions besides being able share your valuation with your clients, advisers, stakeholders, friends and family members via email.
- "Stock Value" helps you learn and improve your investment decisions overtime by letting you save your valuation of a company locally on the iPad.
- "Stock Value" enables access of real-time SEC database, which is available at your fingertips, with the availability of search feature by ticker symbol.
- DuPont Analysis will help you define your investment strategy.
- Detailed financial statements of up to 5 years that helps you value over 6,000 NYSE and NASDAQ non-financial stocks.
- Ability to build assumptions easily, and generate comprehensive financial reports.
- Visualize the price predicted by both the financial models vs. the current stock price of the company via easy to understand graphs. Also, determine whether the stock is undervalued, over valued or fairly priced at any given point of time.
- Share your valuation of a company with clients, friends and family members.
- Ability to look up for ticker symbol of a company using auto suggest feature.
- Real-time Access – Connect directly to the SEC database anytime, anywhere.
- The entire SEC database at your fingertips with the availability of search feature by ticker symbol.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+