Doznyk allows you to see on a map the locations of a group of people or devices, all at the same time.
Available security tools such as warnings, anti-theft, Medical or police emergency, last location, journey, etc.
Doznyk provides information such as brand and model, version of Android, battery remaining, the name of the wireless network to which the devices are connected and the IP (either WIFI or movil data) of each ones, SIM numbers, if phones are moving or connected to USB port, etc.
You can choose the type of map (cartography or satellite) optionally view the traffic and set the tilt of the map (2D or 3D)
Doznyk take care of your battery life due to overload, and let you know when one of the devices has low battery.
You can set warnings (alerts) by e-mail or as notifications on your device if any phone or tablet reach certain conditions.
The warnings can be quiet (reported only if the conditions are met) or not (sended with each change of conditions).
A programmable delay can also be added to avoid false triggering or know then a phone reach certain amount of time in one state (the condition).
Each device can be shared to your friends (who have a Doznyk account), so they will see all the device's information as if it belonged to his group of devices, and your friends can even set alerts from your device!.
There is a web site (www.doznyk.com) for creating the account, setting warning, view reports of your interest, and see all the device's position in real-time.
Main features (application and/or WEB):
- Geolocation of your devices and journey positions.
- List of events such as WiFi, battery charging from AC/DC or USB, etc.
- Availability of data such as make and model, state of charge of battery, connection to USB, SIM, WIFI, IP, provider of telephony, version of BIOS, etc.
- Automatic increase in frequency of report if the device is in travel.
- Turn off wifi for battery saving when you are travelling, and turn on when you stop.
- Generation of alerts to certain events.
- WEB site to monitor data and positions, set up alerts and complement to the use of the device.
- Fully charged battery warning to avoid overheating of the battery and device.
- Warning of low battery, Doznyk can alert to other devices about it.
- Programmable warnings with or without time delay.
- Medical or police emergency.
If you have any ideas that you would like to be considered and occasionally implemented, or you have questions and wish to consult. Or if you detect a trouble in the application, contact the developer through the application, in the about menu and sending a suggestion.
Available in Spanish and English.
Thank you for using Doznyk!