About Breakdancing Athletic Training
This is just one of several dance apps - part of the PRO Dance membership.
If you have ever seen break dancers, you know they are some of greatest athletes on the planet - the way they jump, twist, and contort their body while staying in rhythm is incredible. This program allows a b-boy to become more athletic and flexible so that they can pull off spectacular breakdancing moves on the dance floor.
Breakdancing is also referred to as B-boying or breaking.
This app focuses on core and upper body strength -- specifically focusing on abs, arms and shoulders. Additionally, gymnastic style exercises that promote balance, coordination, and flexibility are included -- as they are key components of being an athletic B-boy.
Training in App
Core Strength - Traditional calisthenics that include body weight exercises and free weights.
Upper Body Strength - Weight resistance training that focuses on the triceps, biceps, and upper back muscles.
Flexibility & Mobility Range of Motion - Includes dynamic and static stretching.
Balance - Balance and coordination drills are included to help execute moves.
- Workouts at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Dance related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos.
- The ability to create and edit your own library.
- Save exercises for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Who, When, More Info
Who Examples of people who use this app right now
- For dancers working out by themselves
- For dancers working out in small groups or with a partner
- For coaches and trainers to incorporate in their workouts, lessons, or current routines.
More Info Other benefits from using this app
- Enhanced skills and dancing coordination
- Progressed maturity and overall work ethic
- Burned calories depending on intensity of workouts
- Muscles developed by fully participating in the drills at game speed
- Improved stamina and good cardio endurance if working hard enough