About GST Bill in Hindi
The Goods and Service Tax Bill or GST Bill, officially known as "The Constitution (122nd Amendment) Bill, 2014", would be a Value added Tax (VAT) to be implemented in India, from April 2017.The bill was ratified by 16 states in one month after it was passed in the Parliament.
The Government of India is committed to replace all the indirect taxes levied on goods and services by the Centre and States and implement GST by April 2017.
- Act information & Rules and CBEC GST as well as SGST Guide.
- News & Law, Status Helpline.
- GST Tax Rate Detail for goods as well as Services.
- Migration Advantages
- How it will work, Refund and Bank Payment Process Flow Information.
- Basic information and what is GSTN Number , HSN Code.
- Status of bill ,combination of Sales VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise
- Registration and enrollment Process Guide using aadhar card.