About Lyrics Engineer Lite
Lyrics Engineer helps you writing song lyrics. The app selects suitable words in order to match the melody and lyrics rhythm stress and lyrics to fit comfortably the melody.
You can use the app to:
- Write lyrics over existing melody
- Write lyrics only (without melody)
Writing lyrics over existing melody:
1. Start with a melody - input melody notes by selecting notes in needed octave (C5 - note C from 5th octave)
2. Press WRITE LYRICS button. The app will choose suitable words. You can choose between the other suitable words in drop down menu under the word start note.
3. Once you have some lyrics you can change a part of them by selecting some syllables and pressing WRITE LYRICS button. Then only selected syllables will be rewritten.
Writing lyrics only (without melody)
1. Check syllables where you want to put some lyrics
2. You can hear the lyric rhythm by checking RHYTHM checkbox and pressing PLAY button.
3. Press WRITE LYRICS button - the lyrics are auto written. You can change them by selecting words from suitable words list in drop down menu
4. Once you have some lyrics you can change a part of them by selecting some syllables and pressing WRITE LYRICS button. Then only selected syllables will be rewritten.
Check also the full version of Lyrics Engineer Lite with more features:
- more words available
- option to load custom prepared dictionary
- option to save the work
- option to open saved files