About Sesotho English Translator
This free app is able to translate words and text from Sesotho to English, and from English to Sesotho.
Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the Sesotho or English language! If you want to learn Sesotho you can use Sesotho translate feature otherwise you can use English translate feature.
This translator contain the following features:
- Translate words and sentences
- Translate from clipboard: copy text from other app to clipboard and paste into our app. It will translate that text to your selected language
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Voice input
- Camera translator - you select region of text from image captured by camera or region of text from gallery image and our app will translate it for you. Enjoy our photo translate and camera translate feature.
- History page remember all your previous translations for you. You can select words or sentences you've already translated in the past and see its result
- Favorite page list all your favorite words or sentences when you click our favorite button
Free translator from Sesotho to English, and from English to Sesotho.
Sotho /ˈsuːtuː/ (Sesotho; also known as Southern Sotho, or Southern Sesotho) is a Southern Bantu language of the Sotho-Tswana group, spoken primarily in South Africa, where it is one of the 11 official languages, and in Lesotho, where it is the national language. It is official language in Lesotho, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
English is official language of England. It's international language and is spoken in many countries all over the world.