About Karnali 311
Karnali-311 app encourages residents of Karnali, Pipaliya, Vadiya and Baglipura villages, to Communicate directly with there community leaders in government to resolve issues in there villages and neighborhood.
We allow Citizens to:
- Report a non-emergency issue in your neighborhood, like unattended garbage, pothole on street, street light not working etc.
- Submit a service request to local government.
- Track the response and engage in public dialogue, through issue resolution
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a request with a photo & GPS Location attached.
3. Authorities receives the request.
4. The Authorities fixes the problem!
5. You get notified when the request is completed.
You can also rate, monitor requests, provide comments and follow other requests in your community.
Karnali 311 is designed to adopt to Open311 protocols and APIs to simplify access to citizen services.
About 'Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana': Union Finance Minister Shri. Arun Jaitley adopted four villages of Karnali group panchayat in Vadodara district in Gujarat as part of the 'Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana' for MPs.
More about Villages: Karnali, Pipaliya, Vadiya and Baglipura Villages, which fall under the Karnali group panchayat in Dabhoi Taluka in Vadodara District of Gujarat State, India.
Download the app today to get started!