About ISEC7 Mobile Exchange Delegate
ISEC7 Mobile Exchange Delegate allows authorised representatives
• to agree appointments for their colleagues,
• to manage their contacts and
• to answer emails on behalf of other users.
Furthermore, it gives access to
• public folders,
• functional mailboxes
• team folders with emails, calendar and contacts
• shared calendars
Authorised representatives have read and write access, similar to their permissions set in Microsoft Outlook. ISEC7 Mobile Exchange Delegate connects directly to the Exchange Server and operates independently from any middleware or 3rd party application for administration and configuration.
• Smooth business processes
• Satisfied clients and business partners
To use the application, please contact [email protected]
to start your ISEC7 Mobile Exchange Delegate test today or acquire your license to activate the client.
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 or higher, 2010 or 2013 or
• Microsoft Office 365
• Microsoft Exchange WebService must be activated and available to connect to
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+